Chicken with Noodles and Walnuts
The walnuts add an element of crunchiness and texture to this delicious chicken and noodle dish.
3 large onions (750 grams) chopped
1/2 cup oil
3-4 ripe tomatoes
salt, pepper, mint
1/2 cup crushed walnuts
1. Clean the chicken and rinse it well.
2. Cut in small portions and place in the pan.
3. Add chopped onions to the pan with the oil.
4. After the ingredients are sautéed add the crushed tomatoes, water, pepper, salt and mint and allow them to simmer.
5. When the chicken is cooked remove it from the pan and we add the crushed walnut.
6. Bring it to a boil.
7. Cook noodles separately and serve with the sauce and chicken.