Beet and Smoked trout Canapés
Here you will find a very original canapé recipe! It is often hard to find finger food dishes and this one is impressive and combines various tastes. Try it, and give us your feedback!
For the base:
250 gr boiled beets
250 gr boiled potatoes
2 spoonfuls flour
For the trout mousse:
100 gr smoked trout
200 gr cream cheese
fresh ground pepper
spring onion and red pepper flakes for the garnish
1. Mash the beets and potatoes, add salt and pepper and make a thick paste with the egg and flour.
2. Baste a non-stick pan with some sunflower oil and fry some crepes with this paste.
3. When they cool, we cut out with a pastry cutter of our choice.
4. The cream cheese is mixed with the trout and fresh ground pepper for the mousse.
5. We serve the mousse on the beet crepes and garnish with spring onions and red pepper.