Nicoise salad with fresh salmon
400g fresh salmon fillets
freshly ground pepper
2 potatoes, cooked and cut in cubes
250g frozen beans
4 eggs, hard-boiled
2 tablespoons olives destoned and sliced
250g cherry tomatoes, halved
1 lettuce, rinsed, drained and chopped
For the dressing
2 tablespoons vinegar
1/4 tea cup of extra virgin olive oil
1 clove of garlic
salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Toss the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, place them in a greaseproof paper, fold it carefully and bake them at 200º C for 15 minutes.
2. Blanch the beans in salted water for 5 minutes and drain them.
3. Ina salad bowl put the lettuce and add the cherry tomatoes, beans, olives and potatoes.
4. Remove the salmon from the bag and cut it in bite-sized pieces.
5. Ina food processor blend thoroughly all the dressing ingredients. Then pour the dressing over the salad, give it a good toss and serve.