Red Mullet in an Orange, Ginger and Coriander sauce
This fragrant and flavorful fish dish is sophisticated, yet so simple.
8 red mullet
1 cup of orange juice
1/2 cup of olive oil
1 tsp of fresh ginger, grated
1 tsp of cumin
1 tbs of fresh coriander
- Finely chop coriander
- Grate ginger
1. Prepare a marinade by combining the orange juice, cumin, ginger, coriander, olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Fillet the fish and marinate for 2 hours.
3. Remove from marinade and lightly sauté with a little olive oil in a non-stick pan.
4. When all the filets have been cooked remove from the pan and set aside.
5. Pour in the marinade and cook for 5 minutes, until it starts to thicken.
6. Pour the sauce over the filets and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.