Sea bass with Lentils and Saffron Sauce
This elegant and fragrant fish dish served with lentils is so delicious its hard to believe its so healthy.
4 sea bass, cleaned and fileted
400 g red lentils
pinch of cumin
pinch of coliander
250 ml chicken stock
half a glass white wine
250 ml cream
half a small packet of saffron
Preheat grill or oven at 180° C.
1. Boil the carrot, zucchini and onion in a little water for 15 minutes.
2. Add the red lentils and continue to cook for a further 10 minutes.
3. Once cooked, strain and finely chop the vegetables and lentils.
4. Add cumin, coliander and olive oil to the lentil mixture.
5. Brush a little olive oil on the fish fillets and grill or bake in the oven.
6. Spoon the lentil mixture onto plates and place the fillets on top.
For the sauce:
- Saute the saffron in a teaspoon of oil, add the white wine, chicken stock and cream.
- Combine and allow to reduce slightly. Serve over the fish.