Marinated Chicken Fillets with Peppers
These juicy chicken fillets are marinated with garlic, onion, white wine, mustard and herbs to add extra mediterranean flavor.
6 chicken breast filets
2 tbs olive oil
2 red and 2 yellow peppers
100 g red pepper - stuffed olives (pimento olives)
For the marinade
1 cup of white wine
4 tbs olive oil
1 bay leaf
1 onion, grated
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 tsp mustard
1 tbs fresh herbs, chopped
Preheat oven at 200° C.
- Grate onion
- Crush garlic
- Wash the peppers, discard all seeds
- Chop herbs
1. Put all marinade ingredients in a shallow pan and mix well.
2. Season the chicken filets with salt and pepper and sprinkle them with some cornflower.
3. Soak in marinade sauce and refrigerate for 4 hours.
4. Grill the filets in the oven or fry them in a non-stick skillet for 20-25 minutes and brush with marinade sauce.
5. Meanwhile, place the peppers in small baking pan.
6. Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil over them and bake in the oven (grill) for 7 minutes.
7. Remove their skin and serve with chicken fillets and olives.