Sweet pie with Pears
Delicious puff pastry pie with pears, quince and aromatic herbs boiled in sweet wine!
500 gr. puff pastry
1 quince large
100 gr. butter
250 gr. water
100 gr. brown sugar
1/2 tea spoon cinnamon
1 stick of fresh rosemary
1/2 stick of vanilla
1. Cut the butter in pieces and place in a sauce pan with the water, sugar and aromatic herbs.
2. When it starts to boil and the sugar and butter have melted, add the peeled and cut (into six) apples, pears and quince. Continue to boil over medium heat (all the fruit) for 10 minutes – long enough so that the fruit remain slightly firm and do not dissolve.
3. Remove from their syrup and leave to strain.
4. Place a layer - sheet of puff pastry in a baking tin, spread the fruit over the top and cover with another layer - sheet of puff pastry.
5. Pour a little fruit syrup over the top and sprinkle sugar all over. Bake in a pre-heated oven 160-170°C for 1 hour.
Serve with fruit syrup and non-sweet whip cream.