Tuna Noodle Salad
This Asian noodle salad with tuna is so refreshing and full of exotic flavors.
200 gr of dried somen noodles
1 tsp of sesame oil
1 tbs of vegetable oil
2 tbs of lime juice
1 tsp of wasabi paste
1/4 cup of pickled ginger, drained
1/4 cup of chives, finely chopped
375 g of sashimi tuna
soy sauce and wasabi waste, combined to form a sauce, for serving
1. Put the noodles in a pan of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes or until soft.
2. Drain, place under running water and drain again.
3. Combine the sesame oil, vegetable oil, lime juice and wasabi paste, and pour over the noodles.
4. Add the ginger and chives, and mix.
5. Press the tuna pieces in wasabi paste to coat and fry in a non-stick pan over high heat for 1 minute on all sides. Remove and slice finely.
6. To serve, arrange noodles in individual bowls and place the tuna on top. Accompany with a sauce of wasabi paste and soy sauce.