Seafood Appetizer: Caviar on Potato Rosti
This is an easy appetizer to make, perfect for a finger food buffet!
200g cream cheese
juice from 2 lemons
1 tbsp finely chopped anise
1 cucumber for the garnish
sunflower seed oil
1. Grate the potatoes and shape them into rosti with a spoon.
2. Bake on low heat in a non-stick pan lightly basted with sunflower seed oil.
3. Allow to cool.
4. Mix the yogurt with the cream cheese, anise and lemon juice.
5. Spread yogurt mixture over the rosti.
6. Add the caviar and then garnish with cucumber slices and thin slices of lemon.