Spaghetti with Rocket and Ricotta
Creamy ricotta and rocket are a delicious combination in this satisfying vegeterian meal.
300 gr dried spaghetti
2 tsp olive oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 bunch of rocket, roots trimmed and leaves finely chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
75 gr ricotta cheese
125 ml dry white wine
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Plunge the spaghetti into a large saucepan of salted boiling water and simmer according to box instructions.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and cook gently, stirring for 5 minutes until softened.
3. Add the rocket, garlic and salt and pepper to taste and stir for 2-3 minutes until the rocket is wilted.
4. Add the ricotta and wine and stir until the ricotta has melted and is mixed evenly with the rocket.
5. Drain the spaghetti, return to the pan and add the rocket mixture. Toss well to combine.