Pork with Celeriac
Like other root vegetables celeriac is pretty good at taking on the flavors of the dishes in which it is used as an ingredient.
1 1/2 kg pork roast
1 tsp rosemary
2-3 sage leaves
1 cup white wine
2 cups milk
1 cup chicken stock
1 bay leaf
1 garlic clove
1 kg celeriac
1/4 cup olive oil
salt & pepper
1. Season the meat with salt and pepper; sauté it in a little olive oil and douse with wine.
2. Add the rosemary, sage, bay leaves, garlic and chicken stock to the pot, and let it cook.
3. While the meat is cooking, cut the celeriac and leeks in streaks and boil them in milk.
4. Allow them to boil until the sauce thickens.
5. Cut the pork roast in thick slices and serve with the celeriac and plenty of sauce.