Mixed Seeded Bread with Sour Milk or Milk (Sygomistos - Amitiskos)
This sour milk bread is so healthy and has amazing taste and texture.
250 gr. rye flour
250 gr. barley flour
250 gr. chick-pea flour
250 gr. whole wheat flour
250 gr. leaven
200 ml sour milk
Preheat oven at 180° C.
1. Combine rye flour, barley flour, chick-pea flour and whole wheat flour.
2. Create a crater in the flour and add in it leaven and water.
3. Knead and leave it to rise for 2 hours. Correct with a little flour and 200 ml sour milk.
4. Leave the mixture to rest then shape the dough in flat disks by pressing flat with our fingers.
5. Wet a cloth and wipe the surface then sprinkle flakes of rye and barley, grease the pan with oil and bake for approximately 1 hour.