Seafood lovers will love this rich and luxurious lobster pasta loaded with flavor.
4 medium sized lobsters
45 ripe tomatoes
500 gbarley-shaped pasta
1 finely chopped onion
1 small glass olive oil
salt and pepper
- Finely chop onion
- Peel the tomatoes and grate them.
1. Boil the lobsters in salted water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, depending on their size.
2. When they are ready, place them on a wooden surface up side down and with a knife we carve them open in the direction beginning from the head all the way down to the tail.
3. Remove the shell and carefully remove the intestine, which starts from the back and ends at the tail.
4. Cut the legs and the claws and remove the head. Cut the body of the lobster into small pieces.
5. In a wide but not too deep pot burn some olive oil with the onion and add the pieces of the lobster, the legs and the claws. Stir a little so that the lobster could absorb the oil. A
6. dd the salt, pepper and the tomatoes and stir all the ingredients together. Let the mixture sit, so that the tomato could sweeten and give out an aroma.
7. Add the necessary amount of water for the barley shaped pasta to cook. You could add some of the water you boiled the lobsters, just make sure you use a ladle so you wont pick up any sand which the lobsters usually hold and always ends up on the bottom of the pot.
8. Add the pasta and stir only in the beginning, cook in medium temperature until all the water has drained.