Yogurt and Avocado
This is an ideal dressing for seafood dishes or salads. As this dressing has an original combination of ingredients and is tasteful in itself, it is advisable to use it on a simple salad, where the ingredients and the sauce can play a complimentary but not overpowering role. An example is a freshly cut fennel salad with pieces of orange meat.
1 medium sized avocado
1/2 cup yogurt
1/2 onion or small leek (white part only)
4 sprigs parsley
2 sprigs dill
1 clove garlic
2 tbsp lemon juice
- Peel and roughly cut the avocado
- Coarsley chop the onion or leek
- De-leaf the dill and parsley
1. Puree all the ingredients in a mixer till you have a smooth dressing.
2. Add the yogurt accordingly. Serve chilled.