Salad with Grapefruit, Spinach and Goat cheese
This colorful and healthy salad is so refreshing and full of sweet and sour flavor.
500 gr spinach
1 bunch rocket
200 gr goat cheese
4 red grapefruit
50 gr crushed almond
60 ml olive oil
20 ml balsamic
1 teaspoon basil
Preheat oven at 200° C
- Clean and wash the spinach and strain it well
1. Cut the goat cheese into 4 slices and bread it with the flour, the beaten egg and roll it in the crushed almond.
2. Spread it on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
3. Squeeze a grapefruit and with its juice, the olive oil, the balsamic and the basil prepare the salad dressing.
4. Beat all the ingredients together and add salt and pepper according to taste.
5. Clean the rest of the grapefruit and separate the flesh from the membranes.
6. Mix the spinach with the rocket, the grapefruit and the dressing and distribute it to the plates.
7. Accompany with a slice of the cooked goat cheese.