Δημοσιέυτηκε: Mon, 08/01/2011 - 00:00 || Ενημερώθηκε: Thu, 10/22/2015 - 12:03
300 gr penne or any other pasta you like
300 gr plum tomatoes, quartered
1 Tbs capers
2 Tbs olive paste
2 anchovies (fillets)
2 garlic cloves
4 Tbs olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
5 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
1 glass white wine
1 tsp marjoram
1 cup Greek anthotiro, grated
- Quarter plum tomatoes
- Finely chop sundried tomatoes
- Mash anchovies with a fork
1. Sauté the onion, garlic, anchovies, capers (well-washed) and the sun-dried tomatoes in some olive oil. Douse with a cup of white wine.
2. Add to the above the plum tomatoes and marjoram and let it come to a boil.
3. Boil the penne in salted water, drain them when ready and add them to the sauce.
4. Sprinkle with anthotiro cheese and serve hot.
You may serve with any cheese that you like