Chickpeas with Pasta
Chickpeas and orzo are each so unique but perfect together creating a healthy and delicious meal.
250 gr dried chickpeas
1 medium onion
3/4 cup large orzo
3/4 cup oil
juice of 1 lemon
salt & pepper
- Chop onion
1. Soak chickpeas in cold water overnight.
2. Drain and boil until soft.
3. Add chopped onion, salt, oil and enough water to cook orzo.
4. Bring to a boil and stir in orzo.
5. Simmer until orzo is cooked and liquid is of creamy soupy consistency. Serve with lemon and pepper.