Aubergine Puree - Kyopolu
In Bulgaria, Kyopolu is very popular dish, served as a salad, appetizer, dip or garnish to different meats and cheese.
2-3 tomatoes, diced
3-4 cloves garlic, pureed
1 tbs chopped parsley
vinegar to taste
sunflower oil to taste
Preheat oven to 200° C.
1. Bake the aubergines and peppers on a hot plate until skins are almost black.
2. Peel and cut into small pieces.
3. Add the finely chopped diced or grated tomatoes, then the crushed garlic.
4. Mix with a wooden spoon, add oil and vinegar, salt to taste, beat.
5. Pour into a plate and top with finely chopped parsley.