Quick Bread Rolls
This quick and easy bread roll recipe dates back to the 18th Century.
200 gρ all purpose flour
120 gρ corn flour
1/3 tsp salt
a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg
1/2 cup milk scalded
Preheat the oven at 220°C.
1. Smear 12 metallic muffin pans with oil or butter .
2. Beat the eggs lightly, add the salt, the spices and the flour and continue beating until all the ingredients are combined.
3. Add little by little the warmed milk until the mixture becomes liquidated.
4. Fill in the muffin pans and bake immediately for approximately 40 minutes.
5. Take them out of the pans immediately and place them on a gridiron and cover with a towel for a while.