Orecchiette with Capers, Rosemary and Dried Tomatoes
This colorful pasta dish full of mediterranean flavor is a wonderful summer lunch dish.
1 packet of orecchiette (ear-shaped pasta)
1 tbs salted caper
1/2 cup olive oil
2 clovers garlic, crushed
4 dried tomatoes, conserved in olive oil
1 small chilly pepper (cut in two)
1 sprig of rosemary
20 g pine seeds
black pepper, freshly ground
ground parmesan cheese
salt, to taste
- Crush garlic
- Let the capers rest in cold, clear water for 1-2 hours, then rinse and set it aside.
1. Slightly stir-fry the garlic in the olive oil for 1-2 minutes, add the tomatoes, stir in the hot pepper, pine seeds, rosemary and capers.
2. Boil the ear-shaped pasta in ample salted water, strain and transfer in a large flat dish.
3. Pour the sauce over the pasta and stir vigorously.
4. Serve with ample ground pepper and grated cheese.