Baked Bread with Honey and Sesame (Engritida)
Sesame seeds and honey give a sweet and nutty taste to this delicious and nutritious bread and there's nothing quite like warm, fresh-out-of-the-oven home-baked bread!
250 gr of yeast
750 gr flour whole wheat
5 tbs honey
a pinch of salt
1 glass of water
white sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 180° C.
1. On a floured work surface form a pile with the flour.
2. Make a well in the center of the flour pile and add the yeast, 3 tbs honey, a pinch of salt, 1 glass of water and begin kneading.
3. When the dough is smooth leave it to rise in a warm place for 2 hours.
4. Place dough in a pan lightly greased with oil,
5. Pour honey over it and sprinke with white sesame.
5. Bake for approximately 45 minutes.