This tangy and colorful Spanish salad is full of texture and adds zest to any meal!
- 250 gr white cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper,cored, deseeded and chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, cored deseeded and chopped
- 1 large carrot,grated
- 50 gr grapes
- 6 tbs natural low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbs low-calorie french dressing
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the cabbage in a bowl and add the onion, green and red peppers, carrot and grapes.
Mix together the yogurt and dressing.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add to the vegetables and toss thoroughly.
Garnish with chopped parsley.